Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Big Day

So today is a big day (medically) for me.  I have my 2nd brain MRI this morning at 9.  It will show if I have any MS brain lesions.  If I do, then obviously I for sure have MS and it turns into a waiting game for the rest of my life.  Not sure what it means if I don't.  Of course I want it to be clear but I don't know if that means for sure I don't have MS.  I don't know if they have to do another one in 6 months before they would give me the "ok."  I have a dr appt Oct 16th to talk about the next steps, but they said they will call me today or tomorrow with the results!  Please pray for me.  One that it would be clear, but I think more importantly that I would have a peace no matter what. 

"Lord, thank you that you already know the outcome of this MRI.  Help me, by the power of your Holy Spirit, to have a peace that passes all understanding.  I know that you are good always and are able to make all things turn out for the good of those who trust in you.  Help me Lord with my unbelief.  Help me take all my thoughts captive to you.  Thoughts like you have forgotten me, or don't care for me......I know those are lies but I need your help to let them go.  I love you Lord.  Amen." 

No comments:

Post a Comment