Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Forgive me

Lord forgive me.....

- for thinking I somehow "deserve" to be healed
- that I don't honor my wonderful husband as I should....he is always so kind to me....I truly don't deserve him
- that I am not as good of a friend as I could be....I am just surrounded by people who care for me
- that I complain to much and I know lately have not been great to be around

Lord, allow those I have hurt recently to be able to forgive me, and help me to be more mindful of others and not think of myself so often!

My sweet sister-in-law sent me this song.....it is awesome....thanks Mel for thinking of me!  : )





2 comments:

  1. I know that you posted this a long time ago, but I wanted to let you know that it really touched my heart. You find the best songs to relate to a family dealing with MS. :) There were many times my love didn't think he "was good enough" for me, or that he did not deserve me. I just wanted to let you know that everyone deserves someone to love them, even though they have MS and the disease can put them on a path they regret (bitterness, mean, etc). Overall, a family loves you for YOU, regardless of any disease that you get diagnosed with! I love Marcus with all of my heart, and he deserves to be happy with me. :) God gave you your husband because he was meant to be the person to help you through your stuggles, that was God's plan all along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words....sometimes I think I am a "burden" to those around me. It's great hearing from someone on the other side! : )

    ReplyDelete