Thursday, May 17, 2012

Top 7 List

These are just fun things I want/can do again when this flare up ends and I am "normal" again....

7.  Finally get a pedicure....ahhhhhhhhh....need I say more! : )

6.  Won't have to say "Don't touch mommy's legs/feet" anymore.  That is getting old!  I am not angry about it, I just want to be able to have my kiddos jump on me and it not feel like a major injury.  So after saying it to one of my 9 yr olds she asks, "Mommy, if I lick your feet will that hurt?"  Gross, right?!

5.  No more meds.  This is a two parter.  One, the meds make my stomach sick sometimes and two they make me talk different and act different.  Sometimes I make no sense at all, or I might just spill my water and have no idea I did it!

4.  Run more 1/2 marathons and maybe some fun 5Ks.  I am so addicted.  Indy was so fun.  I really want to be thankful for that experience and not be greedy for more but I am struggling! 

3.  To have my children see healing and that they can pray for someone else.  Their little hearts have been so sweet to watch as they constantly pray for me.  My 7 year old runs in my room and I am in bed not feeling well last week.  He wraps his arms around my neck and prays "Dear God, heal my mom Lord Father (He seriously says Lord, God, or Father 20 times in this prayer).  Thank you for this day.  You are God and that is never going to change. Amen"  Then he runs back out.  Too cute!

2.  Wear my Toms again.  (My feet burn and go crazy in shoes or socks.)  After Yellow Box Sandals these are my fav.  www.toms.com  Plus since they give a child a pair of shoes for each pair you buy it is more like a ministry...or at least that is what I try to get Matt to believe!  : ) 

1.  Be able to sleep on my side.  I have been sleeping on my back ONLY since the first week of April!

If I think of any more silly things I will post them.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment