Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm home!

I didn't technically just get home....I actually got home a week ago but anyone who has been gone from their home knows it takes a week to get your house back in order! For those wondering, Bekah did great and still wants a family one day : )

If you have ever heard the saying things are bigger in Texas well that is SO true. I have to share a picture of this crazy ice cream cone I ordered there. It is just a medium and I get a medium here all the time and it is LOTS smaller.





I also remembered that in Texas my friend Liz makes me shop WAY to much! : ) We had a lady at Dillards take our picture and she thought we were crazy! I had just got off the plane and we were there shopping 20 minutes later!!

I had such a great time and I hope that anyone who has never been to San Antonio will put it on their bucket list...ya'll will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment